- All menu items include disposable dinnerware (plates, napkins, and utensils). If you require alternative dinnerware, such as China, silverware, and linen napkins, these can be provided at an additional charge.
- All events will have 18% gratuity and sales tax applied against the total.
- If you require our truck on-site for your event, the setup fee is $150.
- If your event requires additional staffing to serve, the charge is $12 per hour for each additional staff member, with a minimum of 2 hours.
- If you prefer we deliver your food and serve at your event, the fee is $100, and additional staffing will be charged at the rate above.
- If you prefer we deliver your food, and you will be serving your guests, the delivery fee is $50.
- If delivery or setup is outside Albuquerque, we charge $.58 per mile round-trip, plus a $50 maintenance fee.
- A deposit of 10% is required to secure the date for your event.
- A deposit of 40% is required 10 business days before your event in order to purchase product. Both of the deposits are refundable if you cancel 72 hours or more prior to your event, however, the deposits are non-refundable if you cancel your event less than 72 hours prior.
- The remaining 50% is due on the day of the event.
Below are some of the items we offer, along with prices. We can offer several options for your event and budget. We not only serve our delicious barbeque, but we can also serve traditional New Mexican dishes or other items if you desire. Please note that prices are subject to change based on market value, labor costs, and other factors beyond our control. Please visit our Catering FAQ section at the bottom of this page for additional information.
If you’d like to schedule your event, or would like to discuss your event with us, please complete the form below.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: I have 100 guests, I want your truck at the event, and my budget is $700. What can I get?
A: Unfortunately, it would be nearly impossible for us to provide food to that many guests for your budget. BBQ is pricey considering the type of menu item(s) you choose, the amount of fuel (wood) we use to cook the food, the labor required, gratuity, and sales tax. If you want our truck on-site, we also have to factor in the cost of getting our truck there, how many staff we need to serve your guests, and mileage (if applicable). Using the example above, to serve 100 people within a 2 hour window, we’d need:
- at least 4 servers at a rate of $12 per hour, with a minimum of 4 hours (2 hours for setup and tear down and 2 hours service). That’s $48 times 4, for a total of $192.
- The food truck on-site fee is $150.
- We subtract these fees from your budget, which comes to $358.00, leaving you with $342.00. We estimate the gratuity to be about $53.75.
- Your food budget is calculated by subtracting the above fees ($395.75) from your budget, which comes to $298.63.
- Finally, we subtract sales tax from your food budget, which is $23.52.
- This leaves you with a total of $280.73, or $2.99 per person.